|Photo: Cold yogurt soup recipe|
The home of tasty food recipes invites you to try Cold yogurt soup recipe. Enjoy my collection of delicious food recipes and learn how to make Cold yogurt soup.
1 Garlic clove finely chopped
3 Cups yoghurt
2 Cucumber, peeled seeded, finely diced
4 Cups butter milk
1 Tomato (big size), diced
3 Tbs almonds, toasted and grated
4 Tbs fresh mint, chopped or 2 Tbs dried mint
Salt and pepper
- Add garlic, cucumber to yoghurt, stir until well combined.
- Stir buttermilk and tomato.
- Add grated almond, chopped mint, salt, pepper, mix well.
- Refrigerate soup for 2 hours until mixture is fully combined.
- Serve cold, decorate with fresh mint leaves.
By Chef Osama