|Photo: Cheese phyllo fingers recipe|
The home of Tasty Food Recipes invites you to try Cheese phyllo fingers recipe. Enjoy my collection of delicious food recipes and learn how to make Cheese phyllo fingers.
5 Phyllo pastry
1 White feta cheese
¼ Cup black olive rings
¼ Cup bell pepper (diced)
1 Tablespoon olive oil
Pickled green olives
- Preheat oven to 180°c
- Cut the feta cheese into small cubes then blend in a deep bowl with olives and colored bell peppers.
- Add olive oil to the previous mixture.
- Spread a layer of phyllo over a flat surface. Put some stuffing in the middle of the layer then roll it around the stuffing to form a cylinder.
- Divide the cylinder shaped phyllo into three parts of equal lengths.
- Repeat the process with all the phyllo layers.
- Arrange the phyllo fingers over a baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until completely baked and golden.
- Serve warm with pickled olives and fresh rosemary.
More Food Recipes:
Cheese Balls Stuffed with Chicken
Roasted caramel potatoes
Falafel pockets with cucumber and tomato
Falafel Omelet Pie in the Oven
Spinach & yoghurt dip