|Photo: Savory Cheese Cake Recipe|
1 ¼ Cup bread crumbs – crackers
1/3 Cup butter (melted)
2 Cup cream cheese (room temperature)
1 Tablespoon dried herbs (oregano-basil-thyme)
1/3 Cup flour
¼ Cup minced onion
¾ Cup grated carrot
¾ Cup red chopped pepper
¾ Cup green chopped pepper
1/8 Spoon hot pepper (optional)
Cheese, cucumber and tomato
- Mix the breadcrumbs with butter, spread in the pan bottom equally.
- Whisk well the cheese then add the eggs one by another then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the cheese mixture over the breadcrumbs (may decorated by carrot, green and red pepper on the top).
- Baked in oven temp 150 for 1 hour after this leave in the oven with the door open for another hour.
- Put it in the refrigeration; serve with yogurt sauce and dill.
Note: May add feta cheese or goat cheese or minced olive, decorated with spinach leaves and olive rings.
By Chef Osama