|Photo: Phyllo Cups Filled with Brie Cheese Recipe|
The home of tasty food recipes invites you to try Phyllo Cups Filled with Brie Cheese recipe. Enjoy my collection of delicious food recipes and learn how to make Phyllo Cups Filled with Brie Cheese.
4 Brie cheese rings
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 Tbsp rosemary
1 Green apple (very thinly sliced, unpeeled)
1 Tbsp sugar
Phyllo dough sheets (cut into 6 by 5 inches pieces)
Melted butter for brushing
• Preheat oven to 180°C.
• Grease tart molds.
• Line each with 1 of the phyllo pieces, top with another sheet, gently pressing down into the edges to form a cup, brush with melted butter.
• Fill some cups with brie cheese rings, sprinkle with cider vinegar and rosemary.
• Fill the other cups with brie cheese rings, arrange apple slices on top and sprinkle with sugar.
• Sprinkle the prepared phyllo cups with melted butter and bake for 10 minutes.
• To be served with salad and French Baguette.
By Chef Osama