|Photo: Potato, Beets and Cauliflower Puree Recipe|
The home of tasty food recipes invites you to try Red Potato Salad with Thyme recipe. Enjoy my collection of delicious food recipes and learn how to make Potato, Beets and Cauliflower Puree.
½ kg potato
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp thyme
1 Tbsp green onion, finely chopped
2 Tbsp grated parmajan cheese
½ kg cut cauliflower
1 red pepper, finely diced
½ kg beets
1 Tbsp tomato paste
Salt & white pepper
• Wash potatoes, peel and place in a medium pot and add enough water to cover, add a generous amount of salt and turmeric bring to boil.
• Reduce the heat to medium-low and let simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
• Drain the potatoes and mash them with a masher.
• Season with salt and pepper; add the thyme, chopped onion and the cheese. Mix well.
• Wash the cauliflower, place in a pot, cover with salted water, then bring to a boil until tender.
• Drain the cauliflower and mash it.
• Season with salt and pepper, add chopped pepper and cheese. Mix well.
• Wash beets, place in a pot, cover with water then boil it until tender.• Drain the beets, peal by rubbing skins and mash them.
• Season with salt and pepper, add tomato paste. Mix well.
• Serve hot as a side dish.
By Chef Osama