|Photo: Warm Spinach Salad Recipe|
The home of tasty food recipes invites you to try Warm Spinach Salad recipe. Enjoy my collection of delicious food recipes and learn how to make Warm Spinach Salad.
½ kg fresh spinach
2 Julianne pickled lemon
2 tablespoon olive oil
¼ red pepper chopped into small pieces
2 tablespoon paprika
3 tablespoon lemon juice.
Salt & pepper
• Remove the spinach stems then carefully wash and dry the spinach leaves.
• Cut the lemon pickles into halves then into small pieces after removing the seeds, keep some large pieces for decoration.
• Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium heat.
• Stir the fresh red pepper in the oil for 5 min. continuously.
• Add the spinach leaves to the pepper until the leaves start to slightly get welted.
• Add the lemon pickles and season all with the salt, pepper and paprika while continuously turning all ingredients for 5 minutes.
• Add the lemon juice then remove the pan from over the stove. Be sure not to leave on the fire for a long period.
Served warm, ready to eat in minutes
The spinach is cooked in a wide pan until the leaves quickly welt and the largest quantity of water is vaporized without cooking it for too long.
By Chef Osama