|Photo: Pizza (Gluten Free) Recipe|
The home of tasty food recipes invites you to try Pizza (Gluten Free) recipe. Enjoy my collection of delicious food recipes and learn how to make Pizza (Gluten Free).
½ cup warm water
1 tablespoon sugar
½ tablespoon yeast
1 ½ cup gluten free flour
½ teaspoon salt
3 tablespoon olive oil
¾ cup milk 1 egg
½ tablespoon vinegar
Watercress, tuna, anchovy, and vegetables
- Pour warm water into a small bowl, add sugar, and sprinkle in yeast. Using a fork, stir the mixture until yeast is dissolved.
- Let yeast stand until foamy, about 10 minutes.
- Mix flour, salt in a mixing bowl using electric mixer on medium speed.
- Add yeast, oil, milk, egg, and vinegar to the flour mixture.
- whisk constantly until you have smooth homogeneous dough.
- Put dough in greasy bowl, cover and leave in warm place 1- 1 ½ hour, or until it has doubled in size.
- Lightly sprinkle a clean surface with cornstarch, Using your fingers, begin to flatten and push the dough evenly out from the center until it measures about 7 to 8 inches in diameter. Do not press the dough all the way to the edges.
- Leave a slightly raised border, about a half-inch wide, around entire circumference of pizza dough.
- Grease flattened round mould, put pizza, cover and set aside for half an hour.
- Heat oven to 220° degree.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fully baked.
- Decorate with Watercress, tuna, anchovy, and vegetables (as desire).
By Chef Osama