|Photo: Shrimps with Tomato Sauce and Tamarind Recipe|
The home of tasty food recipes invites you to try Shrimps with Tomato Sauce and Tamarind recipe. Enjoy my collection of delicious food recipes and learn how to make Shrimps with Tomato Sauce and Tamarind.
Skinned shrimps with tails
Ground dry coriander
Hot green pepper (optional)
• Mix ground mustard with carnation, coriander, cumin, turmeric, salt, pepper and chili powder. Mix and season shrimps with it. Fry a little in oil and bring to half cooked.
• To make the sauce mix onion with ginger in a bowl. Add green pepper, tamarind, tomato sauce, tomato juice, mix well.
• Add tomato sauce, tamarind to the shrimps and mix.
• Add coco-nut milk and stock. Mix well and simmer on low heat until shrimps are cooked.
• Remove shrimps from sauce, and simmer the sauce on low heat to stand.
• Serve shrimps with tomato sauce and tamarind and cooked white rice.
By Chef Osama