|Photo: Arabic fried macroons recipe|
The home of tasty food recipes invites you to try Arabic fried macroons recipe. Enjoy my collection of delicious food recipes and learn how to make Arabic fried macroons.
1 1/2 cup flour
1/3 cup semolina
1/3 cup clarified butter
1 tablespoon yeast
¾ cup water
1 ½ table spoon sugar
Oil for frying
Sugar syrup (cold)
- Mix flour and semolina in a deep pot.
- Add butter (hot) and mix it well together.
- Place yeast in a warm water with sugar till dissolve .Add the yeast mixture to the flour mixture.
- Add the water and mix it well until you got firm dough, leave to rest for 10 minutes, roll out and cut into a small finger’s shape. Press on each finger on a grater to take the curved shape with the groves of the grater.
- Fry in a hot oil.
- Remove from fryer and place on a kitchen towel, dip in the syrup. Remove to get rid of excess syrup and serve.
By Chef Osama